Monday, November 24, 2008

Saipan-Getting there

As many of you know, I took quick 5 day break in Saipan. We left on NW Airs on Tuesday morning...

Here's a shot from the plane.Ah, there's my destination. Saipan. I was only there for 5 days, which of course, proved to be too short of a time.
I stayed at the Palms Resort Hotel. I had no idea what our hotel looked like, so when I saw this from the road I thought "damn, that place is pretty swanky" and I nearly fell out of my seat on the bus when we pulled in and I realized "damn, that's where I'm staying!"


The following pictures are views from the hotel. Below is the view from my balcony. Not bad, eh?
This is a shot of the mountains from the walkway.
A lovely chapel was part of the hotel, for any folks interested in a destination wedding.
The hotel came complete with a lagoon where tropical fish and reef sharks lived, a botanical garden, restaurants, cafes, kiosks, you know, the "normal" hotel/resort amenities.

No comments: