Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A smattering of old pictures

The above is taken at the Museum of Modern Art in Tokyo. The cute critters I'm sitting with are from Totoro, a Miyazaki film.

This photo was taken in Korea while I was out in the mountains. Korean architecture is beautiful with vibrant colors and ornate details adorning the walls and roofs.
This shot was taken in Korea at my friend's house. This was before fall had come and it was SWELTERING... I mean, oppressively HOT, hot, hot. Mama-kins, you would have been extremely uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sings* "then you'll be with Totoro, Totoro..."

yay for Kawazaki! and yay for Em, looking all cool and collected even when it's swelteringly hot... those are great pics, dear heart. alright, I stole the keyboard from H to write this; now I'm gonna turn it back over to him. xoxo -'da goose